MADE A DEAL ON A CAR, AGREED ON FINANCED AMOUNT, DOWN PAYMENT, MONTHLY PAYMENTS FOR A CAR THAT I WAS GOING TO BUY MOSTLY BASED ON THE SALESMAN PITCH THAT IT WAS CERTIFIED AND HAD 3 WARRANTIES WHICH ONE WAS BUMPER TO BUMPER.THEY RAN MY CREDIT WHICH THE SALESMAN TOLD ME TWICE THAT IT WAS 780.

WAITED ABOUT 30 MINUTES FOR MY TURN TO SIGN PAPERS WITH FINANCE MANAGER. BY THE TIME I SAT WITH HIM MY CREDIT SCORE WENT DOWN TO 707, ONE OF THE 3 WARRANTIES HAD EXPIRED ANOTHER WOULD ONLY BE VALID FOR 40,000 MORE MILES, THE 3 RD DID NOT COVER BUMPER TO BUMPER, THE MONTHLY PAYMENTS WENT UP 29 DOLLARS AND THE AMOUNT THAT I WAS GOING TO FINANCE WENT UP 997 DOLLARS BECAUSE THE CARS WARRANTIES DID NOT APPLY AS PROMISED. SPOKE TO THE GENERAL MANAGER BECAUSE THE FINANCE MANAGER REFUSED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WAS TOLD THAT THE CAR HAD WARRANTIES. THE MANAGER APOLOGIZED AFTER TELLING ME THAT IF I WANTED THE WARRANTIES THAT I WAS PROMISED I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE 997 EXTRA DOLLARS.

I REFUSED AND THEY BID ME FAREWELL.THEY LACK CONVICTION.

This reviewer shared experience about "was lied to and misled" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rick Case Hyundai. The most disappointing about car financing at Rick Case Hyundai was failed to met my expectations Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rick Case Hyundai.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Rick Case Hyundai to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rick Case Hyundai?

Comments

Pleo

BRAVO to you for refusing to accept anything less than the initial agreement. It appears that most people don't do this and get trapped into loans and commitments they can't dig their way out of.

I hope many learn from your experience.