In December of 2015, I went in to Rick Case Hyundai with my daughter to trade in her leased vehicle for another.While there I decided that I was going to purchase a vehicle for myself as well.

For my daughters car we used the "pull ahead program" since she still had a few months left on the lease and they were also going to waive the excess wear and tear. So we drove out of there with two cars and were very happy. Now here we are almost 2 years later and we are starting to receive collection notices from Hyundai USA. They claim that the wear and tear portion of the agreement is still owed.

Ugh!! I have been trying to speak to the manager, Jose Hernandez, over at Rick Case Hyundai in Weston Florida but he refuses to return my calls. I am very disappointed since #1 I am a former employee and was not expecting to be treated in this manner and #2 This makes three cars that I have purchased from Rick Case. It is very disappointing.

Our credit scores were very high and now because of this we won't qualify for a stick of gum!! What a horrible way to do business.

Poor poor customer service.They just want the sale and don't give a crap about taking care of their customers after that!

Preferred solution: I want someone to return my call so that we can resolve this matter!.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

They suck!!!Nobody calls back.

Been waiting since July.

I’ve even gone over the service person head.Still nothing