On Friday 01.25.2013 I drove my Santa-Fe to Rick Case Hyundai in Weston because I had problem with breaks and some strange noise came from engine.Service Consultant told me, after my car has been controlled, they need about 3 or 3.5 hours to repair it.

As I had an appointment this day, we scheduled my repairs for Monday 01.28.2013. My car should be there until 10.30am to guarantee, it will be done until 3.00 or 3.30pm same day. I brought my car to Rick Case on time and I came to pick it up, also on time at 3.00pm. But I found out, nobody touched my car yet.

Service consultant said that my car will be ready at 6.00am but then changed it to next day sometime. I didn't like it, so he gave me my car back at 4.00pm without doing any repair. We were planning to buy new Hyundai Elantra for our daughter and have already appointment. But after this experience we said "NO MORE HYUNDAI" and we canceled our scheduled appointment.

What we learned?If you will buy a new car, check also quality of service.

Had an Experience with Rick Case Hyundai?

Comments

2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more